Friday, March 5, 2010

A little about paintball that I have learnt Part I

I have learnt heaps about paintball - here's what I have learnt in my own words.....

Paintball is a game of skill where the players on each team have to eliminate the players on the opposing team... this is done with a paintball marker and vegetable dye-filled gelatin balls. If a player is hit, they must raise their hand and leave the field and must not return to field of play (single life games) or return to start and re-enter the field of play (multiple life games) - the field I play at usually plays multiple life! The main marker used at my local field is the Tippman 98 Custom, in normal and Anti-Chop Technology (ACT) types - the ACT 98 Custom allows the user to keep firing if a blockage occurs, thus reducing downtime and running repairs in the field.... and the blockage usually comes out with multiple firings! I prefer the ACT version - my first marker will be a 98 Custom with ACT!

Will continue this post in the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment